Free Breakfast Seminar – Wednesday 27 March 2019 – The Fenwick Hotel, Kilmarnock
Hear from our guest speakers on how to:
- Establish a Business Will – do you have a domestic Will? What about your business?
- Raise Funds – Short term unsecured, asset and invoicing finance, development and Angel investments
- Save on outlays by using a one stop shop for all renewals, saving time and money
- How to claim back your entitlement to the valuable (typically £30,000) Research and Development Tax Credits available from HMRC
- Protect your company / shares against all the ‘What ifs what if I have a long term illness, what if we can’t buy the shares of a retiring director / partner
- Set up your life cover through your business
- Plan retirement and exit plan
- Switch or implement your workplace pension
- Unsecured VAT and tax bill funding
Register your place below
Map Link act as an introducer only for FCA regulated products and services, we do not offer financial advice. We will refer you to a suitably qualified regulated adviser if required. We do not charge for our services, we receive a referral fee from the selected panel members should business be transacted.